Tuesday, August 28, 2007

i- had a dream

So last night i had a dream that i was sitting by a fence and Jamie was on the left of me. We were just sitting there, and then this guy who was apparently my boyfriend was coming up, and Jamie starts laying his head in my lap and being all sad but wanting my attention. but when my boyfriend -who ever he was- was almost to us, jam hands me a cigarette and i light it. and then my bf hands me one but then when he relises i have one already, i try to put the one jamie handed he out, i guess so i could take the one my bf was giving me. and then my bf grabbed my hand and was telling me not to put it out, and asked if it was a camel (i dont know why ok) and then he said if it was i shouldnt put it out i should give it to him.
It was a weird dream, for a lot of reasons.
So Ryan and I had coffee and tea yesterday.
I like him, but not in the same way as other people. I dont know how to explain but i crave his company lol.
The problem is that he doesnt have a lot of time, i mean i dont ethier, but at the end of the day we're both wishing we had more time and let it be free.
well gotta get ppl ready for there day...

No comments: